Officials investigate fire on Sandra Drive

SHREVEPORT (KSLA) –Shreveport fire officials investigate a fire at a home in the 3300 block of Sandra Drive.

Just before midnight Sunday, the owner of the home discovered the fire near his washer and dryer in a utility room.

The owner says he had recently used bug spray in the same area.

Emergency officials were able to get the fire under control in less than 10 minutes. The home suffered fire and smoke damage, but no injuries were reported.

©2010 KSLA-TV. All rights reserved.