BOSSIER CITY, LA (KSLA) - The Bossier City Police department executed a two week long operation reverse prostitution stings which resulted in 22 arrests.
The operation was conducted by undercover agents with the department's Vice Unit.
Police say that agents made contact with each of the suspects via the Internet and made arrangements to meet for the purpose of having sex in exchange for money.
The suspects were then reportedly arrested upon arriving at those locations.
According to Bossier City Police, the following suspects were arrested by citation for soliciting prostitution:
- David G. Cope, 44, of Marshall, Texas
- Jeffery Parker, 37, of New Orleans
- Donald D. Crabtree, 45, of Darndanelle Arkansas
- Charles B. Murrell, 50, of Bently, Louisiana
- Christopher M. Beatty, 43, of Shreveport
- Gregory M. Bryant, 38, of Bossier City
- Leonard R. Whittington Jr., 28, of Tatum, Texas
- Steven J. Cozine, 38, of Monroe
- Seth L. Holmes, 29, of Sour Lake, Texas
- Robert D. Smith, 38, of Wilmington, North Carolina
- Kenneth Z. Mullings, 55, of Shreveport
- John H. Talley, 37, of Longview, Texas
- Wayne S. Ricks, 38, of Bossier City
- Michael A. Stewart, 22, of Shreveport
- Lovetta M. Williams, 22, of Shreveport
- Mark Brent Hollaway, 42, of Shreveport
Bossier Police also add that the following suspects are now in the Bossier City jail for alleged solicitation along with additional charges.