A storm shelter is an underground structure that is built underground near houses or other such buildings. They are reinforced structures into which residents can go for protection from a strong wind storm. They are common in areas that often have tornadoes and hurricanes.
The Refuge Storm Shelter is a FEMA tested underground storm shelter. Features of The Refuge storm shelter:
- 5 Year Limited Warranty!
- Easy Installation Installs in 4 to 5 hours
- Durable "No Rust" Fiberglass Construction
- Easy-open Doors with Pneumatic Cylinder
- Safety Handrail Along Stairs
- Non-Skid Walking Surface on Stairs
- Carpeted Floor
- Heavy Duty Interior Door lock
- Well Ventilated Compartment - two 4" air vents
- Mold /Mildew Resistant Interior
- Comfortable Molded-in Bench Seating
- Accommodates Adults & Children Alike
- Molded in Emergency Supply Storage shelf