Nighttime fire torches apartment laundry facility

SHREVEPORT, LA (KSLA)- A fire at an apartment's laundry facility is now a total loss after a fire.

That fire started around 9:30pm Tuesday night at the Grimmett Drive Apartments.

Shreveport Fire Department says the building is a total loss. Fire Investigators say it could have been one of two things: lint build up or an electrical problem.

Thankfully, no one was injured. Stay with KSLA and for more updates.

©2010 KSLA-TV. All rights reserved.