GET YOUR GAME ON
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
Sponsor(s) are not responsible for lost, late or misdirected entries due to transmission, technical or network failures of any kind, including without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with the sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction.
Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt.
Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual shall be determined by the Sponsor(s) at its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
3. By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that KSLA-TV and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that KSLA-TV may release entrant's personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor for that purpose. KSLA-TV is not responsible for the use of the entrant's personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).Prize(s). The prize package is valued at $8103.00 and includes the following items: (a) One Brunswick Pool Table and accessories (b) One Imperial Oak Grain Mahogany Stained Bar 26 ½ x 80" (c) Choice of one 3-Bulb Decorative Billiard Light (up to $700 value) and (d) Two Brunswick Oak Grain Mahogany Stained Bar Stools. Delivery, warranty, and installation included on all products.
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned. Sponsor(s) reserves the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
4. How the Prizes are Awarded. A random drawing from the pool of eligible entrants will be held on March 3, 2010 at 5:00pm at Specialized Sports, 1701 Old Minden #3, Bossier City, LA 71111. Entrants must be present to win. If the winner is ineligible for the prize, or for any reason, declines the receipt of the prize, a new winner may be drawn from the eligible qualifiers and notified by the station. KSLA News 12 reserves the right to videotape the pick-up/delivery process and broadcast it on our news.
5. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s) and/or any other persons necessary will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within 1 day of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. KSLA-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from KSLA-TV if KSLA-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that KSLA-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
7. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
8. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by KSLA-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by KSLA-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
9. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to KSLA-TV, 1812 Fairfield Avenue, Shreveport, LA 71101.