You can open a share/savings account with a $25.00 minimum deposit. There is no monthly service fee.
SHARE/SAVINGS ACCOUNT SERVICES
All accounts offer competitive rates and terms.
- Primary share/savings account
- Share certificate of deposit
Consider opening a special savings account for your children or a special purpose, such as a vacation or Christmas. Simplify it by using direct deposit or payroll deduction.
SHARE DRAFT/CHECKING SERVICES
- NO monthly service charge
- NO minimum balance requirement
- NO per check fee
- NO per deposit fee
- NO fee to see a teller
- Direct deposit and payroll deduction
- Debit card/ATM card
- 24-Hr Phone Banking – 877-778-7014
Overdraft Services – Overdraft Protection & Courtesy Pay for qualifying accounts
We offer protection for non-sufficient funds (NSF) check charges.
- Overdraft Protection – Funds are transferred from savings or other CPTFCU accounts for a fee of $1.00 per transaction.
- Courtesy Pay – CPTFCU will pay over drafts amounting up to $500.00 on qualifying accounts. Normal NSF charges apply to each overdraft. For additional information contact a customer service representative.
(Some Restrictions Apply)
Caddo Parish Teachers’ Federal Credit Union will partner with you to structure a loan to meet your needs. Make CPTFCU your first stop when you (LOAN SHOP).
- New and used vehicles
- New and used RVs, boats, etc.
- Signature loans
(*Annual Percentage Rate)
- Wire transfers
- Western Union
- NADA, Kelly Blue Book
- Direct deposit/payroll deduction
- Phone Banking
- GAP Insurance, Vehicle Extended Warranty, Credit Life and Credit Disability on loans
- Service Center access
- Online banking